Do you know how lemon peel tea tastes and works? It is really delicious! But not only that: this natural drink is also an excellent medicine that can take care of your daily health. When you try it, you won't be able to stop drinking it.
Its sour, refreshing and revitalizing taste will perfectly improve your well-being. Try the lemon peel tea recipe!
Below you will find all the information you need to know about this drink. Don't miss this opportunity and get to know it!
Tea with lemon peel and its great advantages
Lemon peel tea is a traditional medicine in many countries. Drink it in the morning or after dinner, always accompanied by a natural sweetener, such as honey. This golden drink with a slightly sour taste has the following advantages:
· Tea perfectly removes gases. As you already know, this annoyance occurs especially in the afternoon or after a heavy meal. Every time you experience it, have a cup of this tea, which will eliminate annoying swelling in a few minutes.
· This natural remedy works very well for the liver. Reduces inflammation and congestion, and also stimulates enzyme and mineral metabolism.
· Lemon peel tea raises the alkaline levels of the blood.
· You cannot forget about its cleaning properties and to prevent the accumulation of liquids.
· Lemon peel tea also has good astringent properties.
· Drinking lemon peel tea regularly strengthens the immune system.
· Avoid colds and flu.
· It has an antiseptic effect.
· Eliminate bad breath.
· It allows you to get rid of excess oil from the skin.
· It is a good regulator of blood pressure.
· Lemon peel tea also helps you lose weight. Eliminates toxins, stimulates metabolism and burns fat.
It is also worth mentioning that lemon peel tea will not be as good for you if you suffer from gastritis. Due to irritated mucous membranes, your stomach can react painfully.
Lemon peel tea: how to prepare it?
The preparation of a tea using lemon peels seems very simple, however, it has its tricks to get a drink as healthy as possible, knowing what we should include, but above all, what we should avoid.
You will need to:
· A liter of water
· Two pieces of lemon with peel
· Lemon juice
· 4 tablespoons of honey (80 grams)
· It's very simple. At first you need to boil a liter of water.
· When the water is hot, add two pieces of lemon with the skin (after having washed them well).
· Bring everything to a boil and then add the natural lemon juice.
· Let the ingredients rest for another 20 minutes. Then add honey and let it rest for 10 minutes.
· After this time, pour the drink into a glass bottle. And leave it in a dark place (outside the fridge).
How to drink this tea?
· You can drink two glasses of lemon peel tea a day or a liter every other day, as you prefer. In this way you will improve the condition of your immune system, you will avoid colds and flu and you will cleanse your body. It is better to have the first glass of tea on an empty stomach, and then wait half an hour for breakfast.
· Drink the next glass after lunch, as this will improve your digestion.
· If you want to lose a few kilos, you can have another glass in the afternoon and another before going to sleep. Along with a healthy and balanced diet, in this way you will cleanse your body of toxins and eliminate excess fat. It is better to do this every other day.
· If you just want to boost your immunity, take care of your liver, and improve digestion, all you have to do is drink a glass or two of tea a day. This simple and tasty drink will definitely have a very positive effect on your health and the health of your family.
If you find that your blood sugars often fluctuate from too high to too low (and vice versa), you’re on the blood sugar rollercoaster. To learn how to eliminate the extremes, you’ll have to do a little sleuthing on your own. Get out your blood glucose meter, and for a week try testing before and after a variety of meals, activities, and destressors to figure out what’s making it go up and down to stop it for good!